Friday, September 18, 2009

My 100 Things To Do Before I Die

So I bought No One Cares What You Had for Lunch, 100 Ideas for Your Blog" by Margaret Mason and I checked out her awesome website Mighty Girl and found this really cool idea Intel is sponsoring, Mighty List. The idea is a list of things she wants to do before she dies. Well if I had a sponsor or not I will still want to do these things so why don't I put a list together as life list of 100 things I want to do before I die. I would post blogs about all my adventures.

My 100 Things I Want To Do Before I Die List
Pick lavender flowers. Grow herb and vegetable garden. Get scared at a bull fight in Spain. Go dog sledding in Alaska. Go backpacking through southern Europe with my love. Make my dream cook book. Fly a plane. Build a bird house. Have a picnic at Yellow Stone Park. Sit on the equator. Go to a UFC fight. Go surfing at the Praia Fernando de Noronha in Brazil. Go to a TED talk. Learn to whistle. Bargain in a market in Moracco. Sun tan in south of Italy. Eat a hot dog and watch a play in New York City. Fish out at sea. Eat fish and chips in London. Go on a cruise. Buy something comical in Portugal. Ride a horse. Touch the Berlin Wall. Watch a sunset in Greece. Take a road trip across the United States. Wake up to the Amazon Rain forest. Visit every Latin American country. Bike to another city. Teach Sky my dog to catch a frisbee. Boil a lobster. Build my own computer from scratch. Start a non-profit organization. Attend cooking classes. Program Christmas lights. Build a haunted house for Halloween. Cook a big holiday dinner. Have a wedding. Be a mother. Go on a Safari in Africa. Rome around Machu Picchu. Pyramid at sunset in Egypt. Listen to some real blues in Chicago. Watch a Texas Football Home Game at the stadium. Ride something bigger than a horse. Learn another language. Dive with a whale shark. Dance with the tri-electro Carnival in Salvador. Tango in Argentina. SCUBA in the Great Barrier Reef. Volunteer abroad for a month. Cross a glacier on foot. Buy a boat and learn to sail. Climb an active volcano. Photograph an endangered species. Participate in Burning Man. Attend a music festival in another country. Attend the Olympics. Throw a tomato at the La Tomatina Festival. Participate in a triathlon or marathon. Be renewed in India at the Holi festival. Partake in a Japanese Tea Ceremony. Go to Oktoberfest. Join a caravan in the Sahara. Stand at the North or South Pole. Watch a match at Maracana stadium. Enjoy a freshly rolled cigar in Cuba. Watch an orchestral performance in Vienna. Teach English in a foreign country. -68- Ride a air balloon. Golf at a real golf course. Drink Whiskey at a pub in Ireland. Stand inside the Taj Mahal. Ice skate on a frozen river. Make my own perfume. Sew a dress for myself. Stay in a ice hotel. Stand on the Great Wall of China. Go a day without speaking. Own more than an acre of land and build my dream home. Own a beach house in another country. Build a tree house. Attend a NFL and a NBA game. See the inside of the Colosseum. Attend Mass at a Catholic church in Europe. Learn to snowboard. Visit all of my family in Brazil. Gamble in Vegas. Host the family Christmas at my house. Be at a World Cup game. Sky dive. Go hunting. See a kangaroo in Australia. Start a company. Hang glide. Camp out on the beach with my love. Helicopter over Mount Kilauea. Go white water rafting. Spend a weekend in Tokyo. Spend a night at a Scottish Castle. 3 day Hike through the Rockies.

No comments:

Post a Comment