Saturday, September 5, 2009

Future life saver for me and the world



Me and Lynn sat down, started watching this before bed and we were both was blown away. This TED video was about finally bringing safe water to people. Michael Pritchard invented a water bottle called LifeSaver that did just that. The demonstration was brilliant and proved his point.

Lynn was already changing what he wanted for his birthday gift this year. The wheels were turning in my head too. I think that everyone should have this in their family. More importantly I feel that maybe I should find something like this to help others in need. Getting kits together, and raising money to provide for countries in need. In terms of money and environment, I believe we as a nation would use less plastic if we had this type of device in our daily life instead of plastic purchased water bottles. Plus I would not spend the money on expensive bottled water which sometimes still tastes funny. All I have to say go safe water!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment