Friday, March 5, 2010

I can, I will do this today

I was thinking... Why do I fill so bogged down and way more stressed. It's the clutter in my life. Yes I have tons to get rid of at my place. With all the moving I've done, there is tons to donate, sell and trash.

I am finally also at a point in my life that I also need to do some finacial cleaning up. My plan is to take down all my debt and anaylsis what is the crap and see what do I really spend on. Then create a new plan attack on my debt so I can learn where I can make the most of my money by paying off the right bills.

I also need to do so scheduling. I make the most of my time and plan to get heathly by scheduling time for myself working out on a daily basis. I will make myself get back in shape by looking the mirror everyday and repeating to myself, "I can, I will do this today"

No comments:

Post a Comment