Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Lists

As I listen to my playlist on Grooveshark.com and I'm about to start my day, I list out my things to do and what I need at the grocery store. Then for a split second I think when did I stop with my constant lists of goals and to-dos. When I was younger I wrote everywhere goals and to do list. Honestly I never used these lists, the lists were always on the back of my mind so I never needed to. Elementry school to freshman year in college list writing was a big part of my life organization to visually see what is on my plate today and my future tomorrow.

List writing is useful and I guess it was like my way of letting go as people do in blogs and in diaries. Try it one of these days; its quite motivating after a month of doing it. Write them every where and everyday. I say I'd be happy doing it 3 times a day or more. It naturally becomes second nature and I start getting things done because it is always on my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment