Saturday, November 28, 2009

Finally checking stuff off my list

I just finished a wonderful walk with my baby Sky. So I was thinking about my list and things I have been able to cross out on my list. I went to my first University of Texas football game, I'm growing an herb garden, I've hosted a family holiday party and I rode a horse. Things are looking good.

The UT versus Central Florida game was exciting. We were beating Florida so badly, I decided to leave and show Lynn where I like to tailgate. We had so much fun. It's always fun to see my old roomie Jenna. I'm going to have to go to more games.

The second thing I accomplished was that I rode Tank, Katie's horse. If you have never rode a horse you should try it. You get an incredible feeling I can not explain. I'm already looking forward to seeing if I can eventually handle running with Tank.

No comments:

Post a Comment